Tuesday, July 3, 2007

the HP tales continued

On behalf of Hewlett-Packard we apologize for the delay and difficulties
you are experiencing.
Your message has been forwarded to our Customer Escalation team who will
review your case.

Thank you,

CEO Customer Relations

I emailed the HP CEO on as suggested by my bro.

Wow look at that now going off all the previous shite that has happened thats just another sweep it under the carpet tactic and Stephen gets stuck with a non working laptop well HP I hope that someone who works for you read this:

Customer service bwahahaha more like customer disservice. You approved a replacement unit for me but will not send it. I wish the world would boycott your products forever and watch your company fold and go to hell!

16 working days now and 22 days overall

I might just have to get in contact with ACA or something along those lines muahahahaha.

Again heard nothing and got some false shit email back wow.

Stephen

1 comment:

metal and knit said...

ok no neglecting the blog use to to track the weather even